Martiess T. Bott
Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Maritess is not new to the legal world. She has been working in the field for 20 years, and began her life and career in Illinois. She grew up in Skokie, attending Niles West High School. She currently lives in Rolling Meadows with her husband Gary, children Zachary, Jocelyn, and Nathaniel, and adopted peekapoo Cinnamon. She graduated with a B.S. in Marketing and a minor in Communications from Northern Illinois University. She also has a Masters of Science in Accountancy from Rosary College, and earned her law degree from John Marshall Law School.
Maritess’ educational and work achievements gave her the foundation required to assist clients with legal matters that is effective and empathetic. She has a way of making her clients feel comfortable and hopes that she can be that kind of lawyer who you know you can call if something goes wrong or you want help planning for the future. Her areas of practice include the following:
- Residential Real Estate
- Asset Protection and Business Planning
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Northern Illinois University: Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Minor in Communications
- Rosary College (now Dominican University): Masters of Science in Accountancy
- John Marshall Law School: Law Degree
Current and past work experience:
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- Weiss & Block Chartered
- Current: Law Firm Owner at Bott & Associates
During her off time, Maritess likes to watch reality TV, spend time with family and friends, host events, play with her rescue dog, and attend sports games. If you want a dependable lawyer, including an employment law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, to help you through a business or estate planning related issue, then call Maritess T. Bott at Bott & Associates, LTD. today to learn more!